Term and conditions for card holder
- Unity Card is owned and operated by Autism Trust Foundation, a non-profitable organization governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates. Each member is bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- ATF will use reasonable efforts to notify members of material changes, it is responsibility of members to keep themselves up to date in respect to all the terms and conditions of the UNITY card.
- The Unity Card must be shown before asking for the bill to avail the discount.
- Membership fees for the first time applicants shall be 300 AED valid for one year from the date of issue.
- The Unity Card can be used repeatedly until the expiry date printed on the card.
- Terms of individual benefits can be found online at www.atfcards.com.
- ATF does not negotiate or guarantee prices or terms made available by participating vendors to members through the Unity Card program.
- Any Damage or loss of Unity Card must be reported at the earliest to our organization. The card number is limited to one use per customer. A new card may be issued at a cost of 50 AED for each replacement.
- All business and service providers to the Unity card are contractually bound to honor the discount or offer in respect of their offer on the card.
- All offers are standalone offers and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, unless expressly stated on our Unity Card website.
- The promotions listed on our website are not available during discount periods.
- Purchases and sales made as a result of the Unity Card program are solely between the members, as a consumer and the participating vendor, as a seller of the product or service. ATF has no responsibility or obligation with respect to purchases or sales.
- Personal information is covered by privacy laws and will only be used for Unity Card database and to keep you updated about new offers that may interest you.
- ATF Shall not be liable for any errors or omissions within these Terms and Conditions.
Term and conditions for discount provider
You agree to submit to is, on or before the 10th day after acceptance of this Agreement, advertisement materials to be used by us which shall met our uniform Advertisement Specifications set forth and described in contract
ATF has the right and option to approve in our absolute desiccation, the content of any advertising material presented to us from you even after we accept your advertising. We have right to remove it if it doesn't function correctly, against laws or if it has any form of discrimination, racial, sexual, religion contents or has any hate messages to other individuals or institutions
You may periodically make changes to your advertising material which must also approve
ATF does guarantee any given amount of impressions to your page of Ad as a result of our advertising services unless a separate impression Guarantee Addendum has been executed by both parties here to. ATF makes no warranties that the advertising contained on our website will be free from errors of defects of that the use of the hypertext link or access to our site will be uninterrupted. WE SPECIALLY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES
ATF Shall keep its rights of ownership of the website, author's right, trademark classified information and design
You represent and warrant to us that the advertising that you provide us is not false and misleading, doesn't contain any untrue, defame contents, anything of this mature or any action by intention or by mistake might be subject to be treated in according to the laws of the United Arab Emirates